- Hotel North Carolina. Guests enjoy Comfort Suites of Salisbury’s convenient Interstate 85 location for easy access to North Carolina attractions and corporate campuses. Comfort Suites of Salisbury is minutes from Salisbury’s historic downtown district, and halfway between Charlotte and Greensboro. Lowe’s Motor Speedway, Concord Mills, and Civil War-era landmarks are popular nearby attractions.
- Salisbury, NC Hotel Suites. Comfort Suites of Salisbury suites are designed with your comfort in mind. Large accommodations allow ample room to move around. Each beautifully-appointed suite features one king or two queen beds, a large work space with an ergonomic chair, oversize desk and two dataport speaker phone, a microwave and refrigerator, and a small sofa.
- Salisbury Hotel Continental Breakfast. Start your day with the Comfort Suites of Salisbury complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served daily in our dining room. Fuel up on fresh-brewed coffee, flakey pastries, sausage, eggs, seasonal fruit and our signature homemade Belgian waffles before an exciting day of sightseeing.
- Salisbury Hotel Vacation Packages. Let us help you plan the perfect North Carolina vacation. Whether you’re traveling with the kids, on business, or planning a romantic weekend for two, Comfort Suites of Salisbury lodging packages add a special touch to any getaway. All Comfort Suites of Salisbury vacation packages include all-suite accommodations, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and free wireless Internet access.
Colleges in Salisbury. Livingstone College and Catawba College are two liberal arts colleges located in the heart of Salisbury. Each campus is less than five miles from Comfort Suites of Salisbury.
Lowe’s Motor Speedway. Racing fans flock to Lowe’s Motor Speedway for the ultimate thrills in stock car racing. The speedway is rated the most competitive track on the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series by Speedway Illustrated magazine.
North Carolina Hotel Attractions
- Dan Nicholas Park – 5 miles
- Lazy 5 Ranch
- Historic National Cemetery
- Lowe’s Motor Speedway – 20 miles
- High Point International Home Furnishings Market
- North Carolina Transportation Museum – 4 miles
- Historic Downtown Salisbury – .5 miles
- Food Lion Corporate Headquarters – 5 miles
- Catawba College – 3 miles
- Livingstone College – 2 miles
- Grand Central Emporium – 4 miles
- Salisbury Railway Passenger Station – .5 miles
- Boone’s Cave Park – 15 miles
- Salisbury Confederate Prison Site – .5 miles
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport – 40 miles
- Rowan Public Library – .5 miles
- Concord Mills Mall – 20 miles
- Carolina Panthers Bank of America Stadium – 40 miles
- W.G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center – 3 miles
- Historic Gold Hill – 10 miles
Cities Near Salisbury
- High Point
Airport & Transportation
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Directions to Comfort Suites of Salisbury from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Go North on RC Josh Birmingham Parkway toward Old Dowd Road
- Turn left on Old Dowd Road
- Turn right onto Little Rock Road
- Turn left to stay on Little Rock Road
- Merge onto I-85 North toward Concord/Concord
- Take Exit 76 toward Salisbury
- Turn right onto US-52/E. Innes Street
- Comfort Suites of Salisbury is located at 1040 E. Innes Street
Explore North Carolina With Exciting Hotel Vacation Packages that fit your needs and save you money
Minutes from numerous famous North Carolina attractions and landmarks, the Comfort Suites of Salisbury is a beautiful all-suite hotel offering guests a variety of enticing vacation options and group specials. Whether you’re planning a romantic weekend for two, a high-energy reunion with family and friends, or your wedding day, Comfort Suites of Salisbury is your North Carolina vacation headquarters. We love all types of groups from bus tours to sports teams, and we have just the right accommodations for you! We can custom tailor your stay to fit your needs; offering special group discounted rates and more. Call us and we can get started today!
Call 876-388-5979 and ask for the Group Sales office to get a quote.